Thursday, 28 January 2016

Investors Bank 4th Quarter 2015 Results and Dividend Increase

Investors Bank (NASDAQ:ISBC) reported their 4th Quarter 2015 results today, which can be found at their investors relations link here.

With that report came the announcement of a 20% increase to their dividend, bringing it to .06 per quarter.

Investors Bank is a small holding for me, but an area I wanted exposure to, which is regional banking in the US. I'm not a huge fan of the big US multinationals, but there are a lot of good regional banks in the US that held the promise of growth and expansion in the financial sector. It took me a while to pick one for my US Long Term Growth portfolio, but Investors Bank was the winner, and I'm glad I chose them.

Dividend growth potential is an important part of my portfolio. If every one of my dividend stocks increased their dividend by 20% a year, I'd never need to make another a purchase again. That isn't going to happen, of course, but every time one of my stocks increases their annual payout, it's that much less effort I have to expend on my side to grow the dividend payouts on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment